Friday, August 27, 2010

..Flash Games..

Below is a list of Flash games I created since 2008.
They were originally hosted on DeviantArt.com but I had some issues with them, so I upload them here as backup :)

Bohemian Gal - Dress Up Game
"Bohemian style is THE rising fashion trend! Be super relaxed and dress up with flower prints, cotton clothes, denim items and maxi dresses! Don't forget the GAL twist: the cute rabbit-eared headband featured in this game!"
"A Hime Gal (or Hime Gyaru) is a young woman with elegant and sophisticated style. She looks like a princess, everything she wears is feminine, sexy and high class. Therefore, she is not to be confused with Sweet Lolita (who tends to pursue childish look)!"
"Throw-it-on! Cool rules! The key to this season's new easy-sexy looks? Don't over think it: just dress up in the pieces you love. Vive la GLAMOUR attitude!"
"It’s a famous national festival tonight, there will be spectacular fireworks and lots of people showing off their best Yukatas, so you should definitely dress up this Yukata girl in a really festive, refined kind of style!"
Gosuloli - Dress Up Game
"Check out the totally gorgeous gothic lolita clothes in this game! From the black and tartan mini skirts to the Edwardian blouses, they're all so pretty! And with the belts, the bows and the jewelry you can mix and match her look for a long time and never repeat yourself. Enjoy!"
"Emily is getting ready to cook some pancakes. There are three fun steps to make them. You can play it multiple times because you make a different type of pancake each time! Go ahead and try it out!"
"Are you a sweet tooth? I am! See if you can spot all the differences between the two pictures. Try not to get the the urge to eat your monitor"
"It is raining cookies! Every Deviant's favorite meal... So let's help Doggy Chef collect them!"
"Fukuyama Shizue just arrived in her new class, dress her up in a school fashionable style!"

6 comments:

  1. Wow you are so talented! I have played all those games before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irie san! I think your game are all beautiful! The graphic is great! I really love your GosuLoli and Hime gyaru dress up game! 良い仕事のために乾杯! \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irie! I LOVE all your games, they're sooooo cute :3 Kisses from Spain ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ Brasil ~ ! LINDOS JOGOS ! amei.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Irie-san
    I love your games so much that can I use it as my banner design
    don't worry, I'll put a credit on it!
    And can I follow you?
    thanks in advance
    more power!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Sure, feel free to use them to create banners and designs :)
      And yes, I'll do more updates now that I have a new laptop!

      Delete